- Increasing physical activity is the top-ranked health and wellness goal at SU.
- Improving diet and nutrition and better managing stress were also highly prioritized.
- Graduate students were more likely than other groups to report having goals to be kinder to themselves and to improve their mood.
- Females were more likely than males to report having goals to improve their diet and nutrition and better manage stress.
- Males were more likely than females to report having goals to improve family relationships, improve relationships with others, and reduce alcohol consumption.