Research, helpful resources, the latest news, and the free training on COVID-19.
Population Health Research Brief Series
- COVID-19 Testing Rates are Lower in States with More Black and Poor Residents
- Truly Promoting Diversity on College Campuses Means Supporting Persons in Recovery from Substance Use Disorders
- COVID-19 is a Major Risk to New York State’s Older Veterans
- New York State’s Older Adults in Assisted Living Facilities Need All of Us to Help Them Avoid the Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Cases are Clustered in Large Urban Hubs, but Rural Areas Surrounding those Hubs are Also Increasingly Affected
- Why Coronavirus Could Hit Rural Areas Harder