- Brookfield Town Monday Mile
- Canastota Monday Mile
- Cazenovia Monday Mile
- Chapman Park Monday Mile
- Chittenango Creekwalk Monday Mile
- DeRuyter Track Monday Mile
- DeRuyter Town Monday Mile
- Hamilton Community Memorial Hospital Monday Mile
- Hamilton Public Library Monday Mile
- Morrisville Monday Mile
- New Woodstock Free Library Monday Mile
- Oneida Rail Trail Monday Mile
- Stockbridge Town Monday Mile
Indoor Monday Mile Routes
Staying moving all year long with our indoor Monday Mile routes:
- Bridgeport Elementary Monday Mile
- Chittenango High School Monday Mile
- Oneida Recreation Center Monday Mile
We’re on the map!
View the Madison County Monday Miles in Google Maps:
Walk with a Doc:
Together with the Madison County Rural Health Council we have launched the Walk with a Doc program in Madison County. Walk with a Doc was established in Columbus Ohio, where Dr. David Sabgir was frustrated with the lack of lifestyle change he saw in his patients. He invited them to join him for a walk on a Saturday morning, and to his surprise over 100 people showed. He coined these walks “Walk with a Doc.” Now, this program is nation-wide: a local provider gives information on a health topic and then leads a walk in the community. We’ve had several successful Walk with a Docs on our Monday Miles in Madison County. This program has been a fun and effective way to increase awareness about the Monday Mile, foster socialization among Madison County residents, and connect residents with healthcare providers. These events are kid and dog friendly – there are plenty of handouts and prizes for all!
Stay tuned for our Spring schedule!
Madison County Monday Mile routes now have QR Code signs! These little green signs (pictured right) will help us track which Monday Miles you use most often. Your participation is important to us – that’s why we want to improve our future Monday Mile routes! Before you start walking, check into your Monday Mile by following these easy steps:
1. Open your phone camera.
2. Hold your phone steady for 2-3 seconds toward the QR code (Note: do not take a photo of the code).
3. Click on the link (at the top of your screen) to open the link from the QR code.
4. Choose the Monday Mile you’re walking today.
5. Click the arrow at the bottom of the screen.