Visit any of these locations and look for the signs to walk the Monday Mile or download a map using the links below. You can also use the Google map below to view all the Monday Mile routes in Onondaga County:
- Syracuse University North Campus Monday Mile: Begins at the Schine Student Center
- Syracuse University South Campus Monday Mile: Begins outside of Goldstein Student Center
Check out Syracuse University’s north campus Monday Mile route on Google maps:
City of Syracuse
- City-County Monday Mile (City Start): Begins outside of City Hall
- City-County Monday Mile (County Start): Begins outside of County Executive Building
- Near Westside Monday Mile (English): Begins at the corner of Marcellus and Wyoming Streets.
- Near Westside Monday Mile (Español): Begins at the corner of Marcellus and Wyoming Streets.
Syracuse City Parks
- Barry Park Monday Mile
- Burnet Park Monday Mile
- Thornden Park Monday Mile
- Schiller Park Monday Mile
- Sunnycrest Park Monday Mile
- Upper Onondaga Park Monday Mile
- Onondaga Creek Parkway (Kirk Park) Monday Mile
- Upstate University Hospital Monday Mile (Community Campus)
- Upstate University Hospital Monday Mile (Downtown Campus)
- St. Joseph’s Hospital Monday Mile
Parks in Onondaga County:
Note: some of these parks charge admission.
- Beaver Lake Monday Mile: This route follows the Woodland trail and begins near the Visitor Center.
- Gateway Park Monday Mile: This route begins at the playground of Gateway Park.
- Highland Forest Monday Mile: This route follows the Limestone trail which begins near the Skyline Lodge
- Jamesville Beach Monday Mile: Look for the start sign outside the Visitor Center. This loop heads south from the Visitor Center around the beach parking lot then follows the park road past the balloon field and ticket booth. It continues south on the park road toward the special event field.
- Onondaga Lake Park Monday Mile: This route is located on the East Shore Recreation trail and begins outside of the Griffin Visitor Center.